Sunday, March 6, 2011

My First Post

Welcome Me! This is my first blog. I am hoping to use this blog as a way to organize my love for great recipes, healthy living, and things that just make me happy. There are so many great websites out there that have recipes that I like to try and tips for staying healthy that I wanted to put it all in one place so I can get access to all of that info easily.

I am trying to live a more healthy life by focusing on the food that I eat and trying to make sure that I not only don't eat unhealthy foods, but that I try to eat foods that are healthy. It seems that so often we go on diets and try to STAY AWAY from certain foods that I thought it could be important to focus on those foods that we SHOULD EAT. :)

In trying to find a name for this blog I wanted to choose something that reflected it's purpose, but it was really hard to find one that wasn't already taken! I liked words like "health nut", "nourished", "home", "hearth", etc. When looking up the word "healthy" it said that "in the pink" was a definition for healthy so since I like the color pink and this will be a collection of sorts that you might find in a kitchen pantry I thought "The Little Pink Pantry" will be good fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment